Alicia C. Pysick, NP-C, Will start seeing patients in our Waconia office Late Summer 2018!
• Received undergraduate degree in nursing from the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University in 2011.
• Spent the first 7 years of my nursing career working in intensive care and medical/surgical care in the Twin Cities.
• Graduated with Masters of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Cincinnati in December 2017.
• Member of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
• Currently living in Delano, MN.
• Excited to see a variety of ages and start developing meaningful relationships with families throughout the clinic.
• In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and dog Josie, traveling, boating on the lakes, cheering on Minnesota sports teams, and reading.