Position: Certified Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse
Primary Location: Waconia, MN
(Ability to travel to satellite locations to provide coverage Norwood, MN, Watertown, MN, Chaska, MN)
Job Classification: Part-Time or Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Hours: Clinic hours of operation are Monday – Friday; 8:00AM – 5:00PM and Saturdays from 8:00AM -12:00PM. This position is required to cover the hours during the week along with a Saturday rotation.
Benefits Eligible: Yes-Full time
• Rooms patients, assists with procedures, refills prescriptions, assists with laboratory skills, provides phone triage, and other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides coverage when needed dependent upon patient load and staffing at our satellite locations in Norwood, MN, Watertown, MN, and Chaska, MN.
• Provides nursing care to assigned patients under the direct supervision of the Nursing Supervisor and physician or provider.
• Assist in the care of a variety of patients and diagnosis in the family practice, OB/GYN, pediatrics, internal medicine, podiatry, and out-patient surgery specialties.
• Works along-side our physicians to provide high quality care to all Lakeview Clinic’s patients.
• Collects data through observation and communicates information to assist the physician/APP in patient assessment and care planning.
• Abides by the policies and procedures set forth by Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
• Possesses excellent communication skills, and maintains a high level of customer service in their care delivery.
• Graduation from a Medical Assisting Program or School of Practical Nursing.
• Current LPN Licensure or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
• One (1) year of LPN or MA experience working in an applicable setting is required.
• Experience in a medical setting working in a team environment.
• Experience working with an electronic medical record.
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Ability to adapt to work scenarios
• Flexibility with schedule
• Some computer skills required.
•Maintains BLS (Basic Life Support) for Health Care Providers from one of the following programs:
1. American Heart Association
2. American Red Cross
•Additional specialty certification/training as required by the work area.
Full Time opening for a experienced medical coder. Requires working knowledge of CPT and ICD 10 Coding.
Applications are being accepted at this time and kept on file for any future openings. Applications may be printed from this page and mailed to our Waconia office or emailed along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 952 442-4461 ext. 7215 to receive an application by mail or fax.