Same Day Walk-In Clinic
Here when you need us.
Lakeview Clinic’s skilled medical providers and staff provide comprehensive care when your day takes an unexpected turn due to an injury or illness. We are open Monday through Friday during our regular clinic hours and Saturday, by appointment. We accept most insurance plans.
What We Treat
The physicians at Lakeview Clinic treat a variety of non-emergency issues, including:
- Fevers, coughs, colds, and sore throats
- Sinus issues and earaches
- Minor asthma attacks
- Headaches from illnesses
- Rashes and skin allergies
- Upset stomach/GI issues
- Insect and animal bites
- Minor cuts, lacerations, and burns
- Joint pain, sprains, fractures, and sports injuries
When to go to the ER or call 911
There are a variety of medical conditions that require rapid or advanced treatments that are only available in a hospital setting. The following symptoms are best evaluated in an Emergency Room, including:
- Difficulty breathing, chest pain or heart attack
- Severe bleeding or abdominal pain
- Head trauma, fainting or loss of consciousness
- Weakness/numbness on one side, or stroke
- Serious burns
- Vaginal bleeding with pregnancy
What to Expect
When you choose Lakeview Clinic’s same day clinic for your urgent care needs, you can expect to see the same providers and staff that treat patients across family medicine and pediatrics.
Ready to Make an Appointment?
Simply Call Us or fill out our Contact Us form and a member of our scheduling team will reach out.
Find a Doctor Near You!
Here For You
At Lakeview Clinic, we take every opportunity to provide the highest quality medical care in a comfortable and compassionate setting. Our physicians, providers and staff are constantly working to provide you the best possible healthcare experience.