Lakeview Clinic OB/GYN doctors provide exceptional personalized care to the woman of our western Twin Cities/Carver County communities. Due to our small group size, we thrive in a collaborative model and are often the top recommendation from other practices in the area. Our physicians often co-manage a patient’s prenatal care with our Family Medicine/OB team.
What does an OB/GYN do?
An Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OB/GYN) physician specializes in the general medical care of women, including issues related to pregnancy, as well as the care of reproductive organs, breasts and sexual function. A Gynecologist also initiates screening for cancer, and provides for the management of hormonal disorders, treatment of infections and some surgical procedures.
At Lakeview Clinic, we offer women evidence-based, kind and comprehensive care, including:
- Women’s Health
- Annual exams and pap smears
- Screening for gynecological cancer
- Contraception management, including IUD and Nexplanon
- Medical and surgical management of concerns with periods, pelvic pain
- Infertility treatment
- Sexual concerns
- Menopause concerns
- Vulvar skin disorders
- Preconception, prenatal, delivery (vaginal and cesarean) and postnatal services, including high-risk pregnancy and VBAC
- Office pelvic ultrasound
- Gynecological Procedures
- IUD, Nexplanon, endometrial biopsy, vulvar biopsy, drainage of vulvar cysts/abscesses, colposcopy, LEEP
- Surgical Procedures
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy with laparoscopy or the DaVinci robot
- Prolapse surgery
- Vaginal hysterectomy for benign conditions
- Abdominal hysterectomy/myomectomy
- Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Endometrial ablations for heavy periods
- Management of miscarriage
- Management of ectopic pregnancy
- Removal of tubes
In the event you need imaging studies, we offer comprehensive radiology services, including Digital x-ray and 3-D mammogram.
With a full suite of departments under one roof, you can be assured of easy referrals and collaboration among Lakeview Clinic health care providers. We also offer in-clinic lab.
Meet Our Team
ACF: noneArray ( [post_type] => Array (  => providers ) [post_status] => publish [posts_per_page] => -1 [post__not_in] => Array (  => ) [tax_query] => Array ( [relation] => AND  => Array ( [relation] => OR  => Array ( [taxonomy] => providers_tag [field] => slug [terms] => Array (  => ob-gyn ) [operator] => IN ) ) ) [paged] => 1 [orderby] => meta_value ID [meta_key] => last_name [order] => ASC [meta_query] => Array ( [relation] => AND ) )
Ready to Make an Appointment?
Simply Call Us or fill out our Contact Us form and a member of our scheduling team will reach out.
Here For You
At Lakeview Clinic, we take every opportunity to provide the highest quality medical care in a comfortable and compassionate setting. Our physicians, providers and staff are constantly working to provide you the best possible healthcare experience.